New and returning guests boast on TripAdvisor and other travel sites about our lovely accommodations and artfully prepared breakfasts, and now they have just one more reason to compliment Harwood House: we have a brand new Stansted B&B double room. We’ve recently completed work on the new double room, and are happy to share the details with you. A new favourite at the B&B, this ground floor room has some stunning features, well worth mentioning.
Brand New Stansted B&B Double Room at Harwood House
We went to great lengths to ensure our newest guest room would meet the expectations of even the most critical eyes. It is well designed, complete with every detail planned and carefully considered.
Features of our New Stansted B&B Double Room
- Redecorated in shades of calming seaspray blue
- Feature wall in Laura Ashley wallpaper, with matching Laura Ashley throw and blackout lined curtains
- Full length mirror
- Ghost chair
- In-room magazines
- Brand new en-suite, mains powered shower with gleaming glass shower doors
- Views of the orderly and colourful garden where breakfast is enjoyed during warmer months
- Although not wheelchair accessible, this room is located on the ground floor – unique for many B&Bs
In the past year, we have completed several refurbishments at our Stansted B&B and we’ve outlined many updates in previous blog posts. Read about our refurbishments in the following posts:
Now with our recently refurbished rooms, top-notch, individually prepared breakfasts, a selection of available in-room magazines, and a well-kept garden, there’s little reason not to stay in our brand new Stansted B&B double room at the quaint Harwood House. Just minutes from Stansted airport, our park and fly service is always popular, and just adds to the enjoyable experience so many guests have had with us. Book your stay now online, or give us a ring to answer any questions and provide our latest availability.